This 2022 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray 3LT convertible is offered in new condition with the Z51 Performance Package. Nestled snugly between the rear wheels and the driver’s seat is a 6.2-litre Chevrolet V8, which can launch the car from 0 to 100 kilometres an hour in under three seconds, with the shifting handled by an eight-speed automatic dual-clutch transmission. This 2022 model-year Corvette is a factory RHD, has covered just over 50 miles to date, and is VAT-qualifying.
Equipped and features:
- This C8-generation Corvette C8 Stingray 3LT Coupe is finished in white over a red and black leather-trimmed cabin.
- It rides on 19-inch front and 20-inch rear split five-spoke alloy wheels.
- The car is equipped with the desirable Z51 Performance Package, designed to stand up to the rigours of track and competition driving with improved reliability and performance.
- The 3LT trim level adds several comfort features and upgrades to the standard 1LT package, such as the Bose Performance Series 14-speaker audio system and upgraded heated and ventilated seats with lumbar and wing adjust.
- It will be accompanied by all of its original manuals and paperwork
- VAT QUALIFYING!
- Bose Performance Series 14-speaker audio system
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium system with Connected Navigation
- Jet Black/Adrenaline Red leather interior
- GT2 Bucket seats
- HD rear vision camera
- Colour head-up display
- Memory driver and passenger convenience package
- Rear cross traffic alert, side blind zone alert and performance data recorder
- Front lift with GPS memory
- Wireless phone charging
- Wireless CarPlay/Android Auto
Z51 Performance Package:
- Z51 performance Brembo brakes
- Z51 performance suspension
- Performance exhaust
- Performance rear axle ratio
- Electronic limited slip differential (eLSD)
- Z51-specific front splitter and rear spoiler
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/35ZR19 front and 305/30ZR20 rear tyres
- Heavy-duty cooling system